FIVE COMMON PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS

In this modern world today the issue of long distance relationships has become a serious problem due to various factors, but the major factors are employment and education. there are various problems related to this kind of relationship although most people who are in this kind of relationship do not realize easily the cause of their frequent emotional changes when they are apart from one another, it should be clear that these problems do not affect partners who separate for a shorter period of time but affects much those partners who are forced to live separately from three months and above, although even partners with closer emotional bond may also be affected psychologically even for a shorter period of time. the following are some highlights on the psychological problems affecting partners who are in long distance relationships.dependence on technology

1. INSECURITY
this happens when partners develop negative feeling about each other's interactions with the members of opposite sex, this is the natural thing to happen in long distance relations. one may think that his partner is flirting with other girls or boys, this leads to frequent communication from affected partner to his lover to ensure that he is alone and is at home. this is combined with lack of trust toward another partner especially when one believe that he is more committed and faithful in the relationship than his or her lover. insecurity affect both men and women, particularly unmarried couples. this may create jealousy to emerge and can cause immense emotional damage to both parties as well as the relationship.insecurity

2. UNCERTAINTY
This is common element of most long distance relationships. it has been found that being uncertain of the relationship's likely outcome/possible future puts excessive strain on the relationship. this uncertainty about the relationship's direction and the absence of a mutually-agreed upon goals can cause the relationship to be ripped apart. being committed to a romantic relationship with no end in sight can only create an unhealthy environment, fatal to the participant's mental health as well as relationship. patience, trust, endurance, a strong sense of commitment and frequent visits along with effective, healthy communication is the key to tackling the problems and challenges of a long distance relationship.uncertainty


3. LONELINESS
Combating the feeling of loneliness is a lone battle. more so for someone who cannot fly  into the arms of one's beloved whenever one wants. loneliness is a common problem that plagues most long distance relationships, at some point or other.the absence of your significant other and an awareness of the long time span that has to elapse until you get to see them in person, can make the feeling a rather overwhelming one to bear.

loneliness
4. DEPRESSION.
Depression can set in for individuals in a long distance relationships when the pangs of loneliness begin to eat away at the essence of their mental health. a conspicuous lack of fulfillment (emotional or otherwise) false or negative perception of one part towards the other part can cause the long distance lover to be depressed. the long term effects of depression can be harmful to the health of the individual partner and that of the relationship.
depression
5. ANXIETY
Unlike loneliness and depression, anxiety is an emotion that cannot be dealt with "alone". there is an element of exclusivity that about this emotion that makes the issues raised as a result of anxiety levels difficult to tackle. anxiety can be intrinsic (internal) or extrinsic (external). intrinsic factors like one's own trust levels and agreements on set boundaries, acceptable/unacceptable relationship behavior may put strain on the relationship while extrinsic factors like partner's frequency interactions with members of the opposite sex and estrangement or low time investment by the partner may create this.
anxiety
NOTE; emotional fulfillment, strong connection and a deep bond of intimacy have to be forged in order for a long distance relationship to survive. it is not easy, but when your heart says it is worth, then it really is.
 
Next article we will highlight some ways that can help you maintain the pace of your relationship when you are in a long distance relationship

18 comments:

  1. Well... I am here and i am impressed. Now im gonna call others to learn from here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to thank the one man that was able to restore my broken relationship, I have always taught that white are more superior to black in all aspect of life, But this powerful spell caster called Dr.Abazara proved to me that intends of spell casting that Africans are the best. That is the reason why i will be recommending the services of Dr.Agbazara to all those that have been heart broken because just through these details: {agbazara@gmail.com} OR call him on +2348104102662 i was able to contact Dr.Agbazara and today i am happy

      Delete
  2. I would like you guys to develop your blog by enabling facebook not only gmail. Its merina masawa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we are working on that babe..soon it will be having beautiful features and connected to social networks

      Delete
  3. Daah this is soo useful,especially to me at the moment,really thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daah this is soo useful,especially to me at the moment,really thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their life can be turned upside down because of a new awareness. This happens to many people who have had a spiritual awakening. For example, my review here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. entfernungsrechner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! Narcisismo patologico

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you tried to correct your bad grades to a good one without been caught?? well i did mine with the help of Jeajamhacker@gmail.com and it was successful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Men we are about to get to the new year 2020. all men out there try your best to stop cheating on your partners. if you guys don't stop we will keep catching ya all with the help of Anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com #peace

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you love russiancyberhackers@gmail.com like i do God will bless you. this hacker is faithful and trust worthy i bet you his services are very reliable

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never believed in spell casting but After 6 years of dating my ex lover, I still imagine how Dr Lawani brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am Kate by name,I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr lawani, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr lawani he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.lawani if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face ask he did to me and others. his email:doctorlawanispellcaster718@gmail.com.You can also contact him on his whatsapp+2349039478952  

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to thank the one man that was able to restore my broken relationship, I have always taught that white are more superior to black in all aspect of life, But this powerful spell caster called Dr.Abazara proved to me that intends of spell casting that Africans are the best. That is the reason why i will be recommending the services of Dr.Agbazara to all those that have been heart broken because just through these details: {agbazara@gmail.com} OR call him on +2348104102662 i was able to contact Dr.Agbazara and today i am happy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always get the facts in order to be sure and certain if really exactly your spouse is cheating on you or not. I found out about my cheating spouse and i was provided with facts to prove it. All thanks to Certified Hacker, a professional spy/hack genius. If you ever need help to find out if your spouse is cheating on you or not, need help with hack related services such as hack into any mobile device, email hack, social media hack, spy and monitor on your intended target, database hack, clear fines and fees, BTC top up ,boost credit card scores, reach hacksecrete@gmail.com; call or text+1(617) 402-2260 tell him i referred you 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my name is Ashley from USA i want to tell the whole world about the great and mighty spell caster called Dr OGEDEGBE, my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken and i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful spell caster Dr OGEDEGBE have helped so many people in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 72hrs i did everything he asked me to do, the next 72 hours to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact if you need help in your marriage/relationship email him dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348109374702.

    ReplyDelete


  15. thank you for recommending thehackerspro.com ! My grades were fixed under the projected time.
    although the pricing were affordable and I must confess, I was dead scared through the process of the penetration into my school’s database.
    I was worried there might be a detection from the school’s security systems and if anything went wrong,
    I knew the consequences of my action – Get expelled and probably face a jail term. thehackerspro did a phenomenal job to keep me relaxed and they walked me through every step of the hack.
    They carried out a smooth operation without a detection! I am more than relieved I am done with my grade change and it was successful! Mirah

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

no part of this site be republished without prior notice from HABIBU ISSAH, contact: +255654545656.. Powered by Blogger.